• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 * WR Joshua Moore is 'N' Update: 'Recruitment has been shutdown since 6/18, 1000% committed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep definitely going to have to continue recruiting him just as hard as they have been.

Will say that I found it hilarious just how HARD he trolled A&M in his commitment video :Biggrin:. May even suggest that this wasn't as close as Moore made it seem.
Glad he trolled them like that, makes it harder to switch back later. Not that I believe he is in the slightest bit iffy on his commit.

Not every recruit wants to go to Ohio State. Yes there success is going to be enticing but a lot of prospects even highly rated ones like Moore are common for OSU and sometimes they want to help build a program to compete rather than piggyback off of success that is already there. Look at Tyjon he's said that's the reason he ended up coming to Nebraska and Moore just strikes me as that kind of person Even with offers from schools like Alabama and Ohio State reporters on 247 are saying that this hasn't been close since around the spring game and that ,"Despite the rumors, Nebraska ran away with this commitment."
The attitude of "building something special" at Nebraska seems to be permeating the mentality of the last couple of recruiting classes more so than I've seen in probably 15 years or more. It's not THAT they are saying it, it's WHO is saying it. Guys like Lindsey. Guys like Bookie. IMO that's what makes CFB so cyclical. Teens get "tired" of hearing about how great OSU is or Bama is etc. Then they decide to go somewhere else so they can do it on their own. Once that mentality spreads and more highly rated recruits and even guys not as highly ranked start believing they can do it. That right there is how you build the foundation of a championship run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back