• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star WR Jamire Calvin is 'N' (Huskers up to #17 in Scout Team Rankings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it was because of that none the less a GREAT get!

Never really can tell what subtle hints are being dropped by the staff - have to think they have a decent idea who is N on NSD, and if they really wanted Calvin I could see them saying "son, you might want to go ahead and jump onboard, sooner than later ..."

So much for no speculation. I'm out.

Never really can tell what subtle hints are being dropped by the staff - have to think they have a decent idea who is N on NSD, and if they really wanted Calvin I could see them saying "son, you might want to go ahead and jump onboard, sooner than later ..."

So much for no speculation. I'm out.
Suspect that was the message to him

All morning I was thinking..."Man it's pretty boring on HuskerMax today."
And then I hear, "All N, it's me. Jamire. I don't want you all to be bored today or worry about what I'm gonna do next Wednesday...so I'm All N, too."

I shake my head because I must be hearing things. Then I get back on HuskerMax, and it's true.

Now, I keep hearing "4 wide for life." What's that mean?

Welcome Jamie:Koolaid2::Woohoo::Dancer:
Well, thank you!

images

This is awesome, truly awesome. Congrats Jamire, we are so happy to have you. :Corn2:

This can't be an easy time for his mom. But I'm confident that she will find out in time that this was the best decision for her son. Our family made this same decision about 5 years ago and have come to realize that sending our child to Nebraska was the best decision we could have ever made.

GBR!!!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back