• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star RB Adam Taylor to visit Nebraska; One of the nations top RB recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think any running back would want to come to NU. Look at what Rex has done, and then add Ameer, Braylon, and Imani playing as freshmen.

Let us know what you think....

They play tonight up in Katy, Rhodes stadium, against Taylor HS. It's their homecoming....hmmm...might need to see if I can make it out there...

Any of you other houston huskers wanna go scout a recruit together? Wasn't another poster from Katy IIRC?

Sounds like the LSU staff messed things up....poor communication....he thought he had a commitment....but it was conditonal based on him working out for their staff to see if his knee was 100%.....long story....but poorly handled by LSU....which frankly is not a surprise they way they oversign and treat recruits...which is why I think our staff has a real chance at landing him because of how honest they are and handle the whole recruiting situation....I think if we get him up here and with they way we run the ball with Rex, Ameer, Braylon and Imanni we have a great shot at landing his commit....

Thus he decided to 'decommit' from LSU and has no interest in them anymore...

You can watch the one game film from this year to see his knee is good....

Hey RR, do we know why he decomitted from LSU?

Last edited:

I see Kacinski is his lead recruit. With recruiting being an emphasis this weekend, I wonder if any of the coaches will be down here as well. Ok...gotta clear it with the wife...if I can, I'm going to the game tonight...

Oh and if we land him we would still take Newby in this situation...even though 1 RB was the goal....you don't turn either of these guys away...:)

Coaches hit the road today to recruit...so I would not be the least bit surprised to see one or two at the game....

I see Kacinski is his lead recruit. With recruiting being an emphasis this weekend, I wonder if any of the coaches will be down here as well. Ok...gotta clear it with the wife...if I can, I'm going to the game tonight...

Sounds like the LSU staff messed things up....poor communication....he thought he had a commitment....but it was conditonal based on him working out for their staff to see if his knee was 100%.....long story....but poorly handled by LSU....which frankly is not a surprise they way they oversign and treat recruits...which is why I think our staff has a real chance at landing him because of how honest they are and handle the whole recruiting situation....I think if we get him up here and with they way we run the ball with Rex, Ameer, Braylon and Imanni we have a great shot at landing his commit....

Thus he decided to 'decommit' from LSU and has no interest in them anymore...

You can watch the one game film from this year to see his knee is good....

I thought recruits couldn't do workouts for teams.

Adam Taylor and JoJo Kemp would be a nice duo. Two very good RBs with two different styles and skill sets in ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back