• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star RB Adam Taylor to visit Nebraska; One of the nations top RB recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
LSU decommit....sustained a season-ending knee injury in his high school season opener last fall....thus no Jr. Highlights video....consider by some folks to be one of the top two or three RB prospect in the 2012 class...

4-star RB from Katy, Texas....Huskers get his first offical visit...will visit for the Penn State game.....interesting development getting in on him....Coach K is his lead recruiter....this kid would be a great get if we can land him....

Honestly this young man vaults to the top of our RB list in my opinion on the big board.....

Katy, TX
Katy High School
Ht:6'2"Wt:200 lbs
40:4.5 secs
Bench Max:315
Squat Max:445
Class:2013 (High School)
Rivals: 4-star, Scout 4-star, ESPN: 4-star, 247: 3-star
Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, Colorado, Illinois, Nebraska, Northwestern, OU, Oklahoma State, Purdue, Stanford, Wisconsin

Really nice film....he looks really good.....

[video=youtube_share;j0nE7cFYPNQ]http://youtu.be/j0nE7cFYPNQ[/video]

[video=youtube_share;LEQX73Z_rSo]http://youtu.be/LEQX73Z_rSo[/video]

Last edited:

Thanks for the info. This place needed some good news. No better place than either on the field or the recruiting area!!

I thought he looked fast...but thats me...and several articles I read said he was one of the fast (football speed) backs in the 2013 class....

Kinda reminds me of Adrian Petersen. Good looking running back, I had to go back and look at his height......he looked slow on tape but was blowing by people. Long strider at 6'2".

Distance is an issue with Newby or he would have already pulled the lever....getting allot of kids to leave CA is hard....despite what folks may think....if UCLA enters the picture as has been rumored I think he stays out here....

Newby is 50-50 right now because of distance....

With this late develpment, are things not looking as promising with Newby?

Film looks good. His measures put me in the mind of Thunder Collins, or at least what we expect of his ability on the field before his departure. I like what I see in him. Still would like to see Newby with us, but this is definitely not a bad switch.

That one video he looks awesome, video game type plays!! :Biggrin:

Would be awesome to get him, looks like a stud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back