• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

I have a couple friend who had the gastric bypass. One was over 500 and is now under 300. One was over 350 and now probably weighs less than I do.
I have always been a bigger dude, OL in high school and college, but aging and slowing metabolism with not being as active caught up with me. I am working out and have been on Mounjaro as well and it is working wonders for me. Good luck on your journey, it feels good to get new clothes. :)

the best qbs of the last 15-20 yr have been joe ganz and zac taylor, and both these guys have all the tools and training to easlily be better than both of those guys, lets hope they both stay healthy.
Neither one of them came in at 230 either. Hopefully easier to stay healthy being big

Oh so it's worse for everything else. ;) :)

boy-school.gif

I thought the same thing. But the thing is, most Elite 11 QBs don’t sign up to be the perpetual backup, even for a national championship team. On the other hand, BB has an award named after him and a statue too.
That is true. But almost all of them that sign up know they have to prove themselves to not be a backup.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back