• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star LB Wynden Ho'ouhli is N

The rated him a 9 for instincts. Highlights are of course cherry picked, but he would appear to have the same closing speed and aggression as Reimers & Domann when attacking the ball carrier.

Watched his selection.....his coach said he is Ray Lewis and Ed Reed rolled into one. Let that sink in......think Chin has some options on how to best use him. Bring back the Rover position with him.
It would be great if someone on our roster could turn into what that Griffin kid #18 was able to do at UCF. We need a disruptive force like that!

Huge recruiting win for a variety of reasons! Great prospect, position of need, and gets us back into Hawaii.

Slotted to start out inside and not an EE due to him still planning to play for his high school this spring (last I heard). He and Titus are really good friends (athlete from Ewa Beach where I currently live) and there's smoke that we are pushing hard to add him before the cycle is over :) would be HUGE imo

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back