• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star CB Raymond Ford has made his decision: Expected to be 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Rose and Westerkamp are on the phone with these guys! A little reinforcement goes a long way.

A "logjam" of outstanding recruits is a problem that we should always hope for.

Yes sir. Would like to see it happen consistently every year and different positions. Hopefully next year it can be at the DT position;). I sure miss the effect the D Line had on opposing Qbs back in 09

Yes sir. Would like to see it happen consistently every year and different positions. Hopefully next year it can be at the DT position;). I sure miss the effect the D Line had on opposing Qbs back in 09

Which leads to the question, could we make room for Curry and Valentine?

Last edited:

What I have heard is that Ford may be out if Shelton is N.

This is interesting to me as then it would appear we are not going to reach the 20 scholarships, considering we supposedly have turned away Curry as well? Or the coaches feel we are in really good shape with Fuller and Goodman? Considering that 20 number seems to be the magical number now, and Seisay not counting for this class, Cross was technically commit #13 for this class meaning we have around 7 spots to go? 14) Peat, 15) Moore, 16) Valentine (assumed based on Curry), 17) Shelton, 18) Fuller, 19) Goodman and 20)??? - the mysterious silent commit or leaving a spot for Q? Meaning no room for Curry or Ford? Unless the staff feels Moore will be a DB if we get Fuller so there isn't a need for another DB (Ford)...

Last edited:

Considering that 20 number seems to be the magical number now, and Seisay not counting for this class, Cross was technically commit #13 for this class meaning we have around 7 spots to go? 14) Peat, 15) Moore, 16) Valentine (assumed based on Curry), 17) Shelton, 18) Fuller, 19) Goodman and 20)??? - the mysterious silent commit or leaving a spot for Q? Meaning no room for Curry or Ford? Unless the staff feels Moore will be a DB if we get Fuller so there isn't a need for another DB (Ford)...

Wow. Just wow. That is a very strong class

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back