• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star CB Raymond Ford has made his decision: Expected to be 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Rickey Theranse might have helped seal this one for us....:) This will be a really good pickup....:) Measurables are similar to Dennard as far as height etc....staff has done a great job recruiting him...:)

Not date on annoucement yet...

So now the question is what is the effect on the other recruits - Thompson and/or Shelton? I would almost presume we would not take another CB, especially with Alonzo Moore expected to join the class as well. Or do we take one of them and pass on Smith? I am always curious how one decision can impact the decisions of others or the space available for others.

But either way, looks good! Always like the physical corners and if Ford has some Thenarse in him sprinkled with a little better "coverability" he should be a good one who fits Pelini's mold.

I wish some of these kids would announce their decision. This guessing game with who we take would be much easier! This year's NSD will be a good one. Lurkers may as well join now and not miss out:thumbsup:

A very good pickup, but we are facing a logjam with some of these commitments. Hopefully, with our limited scholarships available, it will force some kids to pull the trigger and commit before 2/1.

I will be glad to have him "N" Not gonna lie that with some of the other candidates that we were in on, it woulda be nice to pick one up. I know theres still a chance for Shelton. One thing to remember though is that we did pull in Smoove Seisay!!!

A very good pickup, but we are facing a logjam with some of these commitments. Hopefully, with our limited scholarships available, it will force some kids to pull the trigger and commit before 2/1.

A "logjam" of outstanding recruits is a problem that we should always hope for.

Anything that happens before signing day is still only a verbal and subject to change.

This is great news. For those who may have forgotten (I know I did, and had to look it up):
From Gardena, CA (Junipero Serra HS)
5-10, 180
Offers include Cal, Colorado, Utah, UCLA, AZ, AZ St, SMU, and Washington St.

A "logjam" of outstanding recruits is a problem that we should always hope for.

Isn't that what the SEC schools have every year?

Seriously, that must be a nightmare for the coaches, deciding who to back off from with two weeks left in the recruiting season.

I really hope the "silent" commits are not silent with the coaches. Any comment from the experts?

Isn't that what the SEC schools have every year?

Seriously, that must be a nightmare for the coaches, deciding who to back off from with two weeks left in the recruiting season.

I really hope the "silent" commits are not silent with the coaches. Any comment from the experts?

Silent commits are when you tell the staffs but do not make it public. Definitely the staffs know, we have a couple. However, a couple key pieces we are making final pushes for as they haven't committed one place or another. Peat, Fuller, etc. However, some are all but 'N'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back