• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star CB Elijah Blades Decommits From FL; NSD Announcement (Trending Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades will be here next weekend. We have a good shot! Free content:

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Blades-reaffirms-visit-to-Nebraska-50593376

Nebraska’s Jan. 20 recruiting weekend is shaping up to be a big one, and a four-star visitor reaffirmed his intention to be in Lincoln this weekend.

John Muir (Calif.) corner Elijah Blades tweeted that he will be in Lincoln for the Jan. 20 weekend.

The 6-foot-2, 170-pounder is the No. 95 overall player in the country and is currently committed to Florida, but Nebraska’s hiring of corners coach Donté Williams has helped get the Huskers in the mix for Blades.

Nebraska has yet to pick up a cornerback commitment in the 2017 class, but would like to add a player of Blades’ caliber.

I agree and a decent chance of flipping him from FL
Was it KJJ that was trying to get Blades more interest/followers earlier this year? Was Lindsey in that group too? If Lindsey was involved as well you'd think his recent committment would only help get Blades on board. A couple big time defensive players (Blades and Johnson) would round this class out quite nicely...

Was it KJJ that was trying to get Blades more interest/followers earlier this year? Was Lindsey in that group too? If Lindsey was involved as well you'd think his recent committment would only help get Blades on board. A couple big time defensive players (Blades and Johnson) would round this class out quite nicely...

You honestly I do not recall. So much has come and gone this season. :)

You honestly I do not recall. So much has come and gone this season. :)
Just searched through the old threads and looks like my memory hasn't quite failed completely. In the Blades - OV for Oregon thread it has some twitter (broken but can still see what they are referencing) feeds on there where it discusses KJJ and Darney garnering attention for Blades and N2FL also mentions that KJJ brought him to Stewarts attention. That thread also mentions him having ties to Jamire Calvin. Maybe our Calibraska pipeline might yet bring in a few more commits by the time its all said and done...

Last edited:

Good. Thanks for that. :)

Just searched through the old threads and looks like my memory hasn't quite failed completely. In the Blades - OV for Oregon thread it has some twitter (broken but can still see what they are referencing) feeds on there where it discusses KJJ and Darney garnering attention for Blades and N2FL also mentions that KJJ brought him to Stewarts attention. That thread also mentions him having ties to Jamire Calvin. Maybe our Calibraska pipeline might yet bring in a few more commits by the time its all said and done...

Coach Williams must be wearing some serious bling to get a reflection like that. :Biggrin:
Either that or he is related to ShoNuff
the_last_dragon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back