• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star Athlete (RB/S-WR) Miles Jones is N (flip form Vanderbilt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had one job: catch the dang ball. Which he did pretty well. Since we are completely off topic here:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-santino-panico-vegan-athletes-film-20180215-story.html

Now back to comparing 4x400 times!
we-are-vegan-what-should-we-get-a-taxi-MSvzE.jpg

It will be interesting to see that foursome run a 4x100 this year. Might be even more impressive than their 4x400 time.

Holy smokes, I got my wish.

Miles' team ran at the Florida Relays this past weekend.

Their 4x100 won the event in a very impressive 40.42. They also ran 40.39 in prelims. Very impressive time for a high school team. Miles was the anchor, but it appears they put their two fastest short sprinters on the first two legs. Those two guys also came in first and second in the open 100, running 10.16 and 10.42. Those times, especially the 10.16 are blazing for a high schooler.

Their 4x400 placed second, but actually ran faster than the time previously discussed in this thread (3:14.xx). They ran 3:13.74 this time. Miles again was the anchor and split 48.39. Their third leg ran 49.84. Their first two legs averaged 47.755 each, with one of them being the guy that ran the 10.16 100 open. That guy is a burner.

Holy smokes, I got my wish.

Miles' team ran at the Florida Relays this past weekend.

Their 4x100 won the event in a very impressive 40.42. They also ran 40.39 in prelims. Very impressive time for a high school team. Miles was the anchor, but it appears they put their two fastest short sprinters on the first two legs. Those two guys also came in first and second in the open 100, running 10.16 and 10.42. Those times, especially the 10.16 are blazing for a high schooler.

Their 4x400 placed second, but actually ran faster than the time previously discussed in this thread (3:14.xx). They ran 3:13.74 this time. Miles again was the anchor and split 48.39. Their third leg ran 49.84. Their first two legs averaged 47.755 each, with one of them being the guy that ran the 10.16 100 open. That guy is a burner.
I would love to see video of that to see where they are exchanging in zone. Thanks for that update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back