• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star 2021 OLB Randolph Kpai is N (247 ranks him #73 player in the country); Game Highlights Added

This recruiting is happening after a 5-7 season. The energy level and passion these coaches have is off the charts. The fan base is hungry to return to relevance but they ( especially me) have to be patient.When it’s built it’s going to be exciting. A top 20 class coming off 5-7 and 4-8 seasons is incredible. Frost and company really know what they want and are going after it hard.

I feel the excitement building within the HUSKER fanbase with this latest committment. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good player within the radius.

lil-jon-featuring-kool-aid-man-all-i-really-want-for-christmas-official-music-video_gif1.gif

Last edited:

Good to see Scott closing not only our borders but also Nebraska north formerly known as SD. We have pulled a lot of good players out of SD over the years.

Just a quick question. I am guessing that his last name is pronounced ku-pie. Anyone know for sure?

Really nice athlete for LB and looks to have solid instincts and to be physical as well. Can see why he had the offers he had.

This staff can really recruit

Turn my back for a day and boom....another get by this staff. Like my old Sooner buddy told me after the Blake years and the Stoops hire....'bout time to get back to kickin' arse'.
I think we're just around the corner.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back