• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* QB TJ Lateef Is N; Update On His Commit

I'm amazed by Rhule's recruiting abilities. We can only imagine what it's going to be like once this team starts winning more games. And they will...this year.

I'm amazed by Rhule's recruiting abilities. We can only imagine what it's going to be like once this team starts winning more games. And they will...this year.
It will come down to getting the right guys as it always does. MR knows his business here.
Getting them up to snuff is one thing, finding those perfect players is another.
TJ is one of those guys

I like this kids delivery and he has all the physical tools needed to succeed. His film is obviously impressive, so hopefully he develops into the Qb he wants to be here at DONU

Last edited:

One thing I really like about TJ (and DR) is that these young men spin it and arr VERY accurate. Not to overgeneralize, but the Huskers have a long history of recruiting athletic quarterbacks who can throw, rather than passing quarterbacks who have mobility. A lot of this is offensive scheme over the years. I don’t really care about the why. My point is that these two put it where they want it. That will be very different. And very fun to watch.

I wouldn't go quite that far. The portal can wreck your room overnight. But if they can retain most of the talent, then yes, they could be in good shape.
I agree with the portal but we have 2 Fr and a Soph QB on our roster now plus Lateef looks solid and hopefully Dayton pans out

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back