• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* LB Christian Jones; Invited To Compete St Rivals 5* Event June 25- 26

I would like to know his 40 and pro agility type times. He definitely hustles but I question his speed/explosiveness.
Ran a 10.8s 100m at State, virtually tied with Dae'vonn Hall. Just edged out Ashton Murphy for 5th-ish in shot put. Westside has really good jumpers, so there was no place for him to compete there. I think, however, that he's a reasonably explosive athlete.

I would like to know his 40 and pro agility type times. He definitely hustles but I question his speed/explosiveness.
I don't. Dude can close, run sideline to sideline, and will hurt you when he arrives. Has a tremendous 10 yard burst. Big dudes who can cover in space like that are not easy to find at the HS level.

And....he's going into his JUNIOR year. Still growing into that body. Plenty of time to hone his skills.

Last edited:

I don't. Dude can close, run sideline to sideline, and will hurt you when he arrives. Has a tremendous 10 yard burst. Big dude who can cover in space like that is not easy to find at the HS level.

And....he's going into his JUNIOR year. Still growing into that body. Plenty of time to hone his skills.
Potential Swiss knife edge/LB

P5 coaches don't look at one game film, they look at many. The example thrown out was for one game. Maybe he had a specific assignment that game to neutralize a threat to help his team. Look at the kid's offer list, enough said.
If you watch the film in that tweet, you can hear the announcers talking about how they're shocked that the game got so far out of hand and that they're now using a running clock. Not a lot of kids are still going 100% in a 40-point high school blowout.

If you watch the film in that tweet, you can hear the announcers talking about how they're shocked that the game got so far out of hand and that they're now using a running clock. Not a lot of kids are still going 100% in a 40-point high school blowout.
It wasn't like he was playing down to their level, he was showing mercy

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back