• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* DE Keona Wilhite (UDub Decommit) Heavy Husker Lean

Don't want to take this thread away from its intended topic, but I'm not sure how else to ask this question.

This is in response to RR's post #172 in this thread, but it's not unique to this thread or RR's posts. I've noticed about half of the imbedded media (I'm guessing twitter and youtube primarily) on the site just comes up as a blank page, or a static picture and not a link imbedded media. In this case, there's nothing showing at all, even if you run your cursor over it and/or click on it. Replying to this message I can see the media is from twitter, but still can't see the content.

Cleared my history, logged out and back in, still the same results.

Any suggestions?

Don't want to take this thread away from its intended topic, but I'm not sure how else to ask this question.

This is in response to RR's post #172 in this thread, but it's not unique to this thread or RR's posts. I've noticed about half of the imbedded media (I'm guessing twitter and youtube primarily) on the site just comes up as a blank page, or a static picture and not a link imbedded media. In this case, there's nothing showing at all, even if you run your cursor over it and/or click on it. Replying to this message I can see the media is from twitter, but still can't see the content.

Cleared my history, logged out and back in, still the same results.

Any suggestions?

I see it fine of course

Not sure what the issue is

I am going to report this post to Technology Central here on HM and let them figure it out

My advice if you have issues like that is to let them know and hopefully they have a solution

EDIT:

Here is the reported thread:

I see it fine of course

Not sure what the issue is

I am going to report this post to Technology Central here on HM and let them figure it out

My advice if you have issues like that is to let them know and hopefully they have a solution

EDIT:

Here is the reported thread:

Same thing is happening to me. Most times, media doesn't even appear. For the record, I'm using Chrome.

This discussion is over as I asked all posting in the thread

Which you just chose to blow off

You or anyone else take it to PMs as the next post to the contrary will result in vacation time

I’d appreciate a trip to Singapore if possible
RR

Nebraska’s focus has primarily been on Keona Wilhite, a talented defensive recruit that the Huskers immediately contacted when the former Washington signee was released from his National Letter of Intent after Kalen DeBoer left for the Alabama job.

The Huskers are now in the pole position with just days remaining before Wilhite’s National Signing Day decision, as Nebraska has navigated a new field of suitors that primarily has included Michigan State and UCLA, though Washington has also attempted to stay involved.

Wilhite would be a nice addition for a Nebraska team that only added Ashton Murphy in the early signing period, but seemingly hit big in the 2023 cycle that included Vincent Carroll-Jackson, Sua Lefotu, Cameron Lenhardt, Princewill Umanmielen and Riley Van Poppel. Adding Wilhite, a big book end style defensive lineman, to that mix seems like a nice continuation of a position room that has experienced one of the most dramatic changes under Matt Rhule.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back