• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* On3 Top 300 Texas DL Carlon Jones. N

Perfect type of 1-gap tackle that Tony White loves to employ. Kid is obviously very athletic with great feet. Gets away with some things because he is bigger/stronger/faster than opponents. Will need to work on leverage and hand fighting, but I'm sure Porkchop will take care of that.

Last edited:

1688069483128.png
Yes I can confirm that...

Speed everywhere! Even D Line! I like this commit. Do I dare say this? He reminds me of Suh, with how fast he gets in the backfield. ..Will watch his development with great interest.

They really like speed don't they.

But I must have been asleep. This guy seemed to come out of nowhere to commitment in a week.

They really like speed don't they.

But I must have been asleep. This guy seemed to come out of nowhere to commitment in a week.
He visited back on June 2nd. Then went to Oklahoma State, TCU, California, and Georgia Tech. Things went kind of quiet afterwards until a few days ago.

"mshrug: there's no limit anymore. But currently it appears we have 9 seniors. So, 9-ish? Either way, we're going to see a lot of guys hitting the transfer portal after the season to make room.
Correct, the only limit anymore is 85 by fall. We'll be in the mid to high 20's this class and likely every class going forward. Gone are the days of 18'ish commit classes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back