• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 games left at home, 1 @Iowa

Remaining schedules:

Nebraska (8-10) - Michigan St, @Iowa
Wisconsin (8-9) - @Michigan, Purdue, @Minnesota
Penn State (8-9) - Rutgers, @NW, Maryland
Rutgers (9-8) - @PSU, @Minnesota, NW
Michigan St (9-8) - @NU, tOSU, Minnesota (postponed game)
Iowa (10-8) - @Indiana, NU

Can NU win its last two games? Let’s say they do.
UW goes 1-2
PSU goes 1-2
RU goes 2-1
MSU goes 2-1
Iowa goes 0-2 with a McCaffrey stare down.

NU ends up tied with Iowa for 10th place.
We are now tied with Wisconsin. Felt dirty rooting for Michigan today. But yeah. Let's keep this rolling!

Go
Big
Red!!!

We are now tied with Wisconsin. Felt dirty rooting for Michigan today. But yeah. Let's keep this rolling!

Go
Big
Red!!!
I agree regarding Michigan

If Wisconsin loses at tidily-winks I’m happy.

I also think we have the tie breaker over Wisconsin.

We are now in a 3 way tie at 8-10 with Wisconsin and Penn St after Penn St loses to Rutgers

Keep it going, boys!

How is the 8:00 tip off going to effect attendance on Tuesday night?

Last edited:

Finish out well and I could see it. TBH this team needs to NAIA first. I think a run at march madness would end quickly

Finish out well and I could see it. TBH this team needs to NAIA first. I think a run at march madness would end quickly
NAIA?

Are you suggesting NIT? If so, there is no guarantee that NU would get an NIT bid. Regular season champs who do not win their conference tournament are guaranteed a spot in the NIT ... so if say an Oral Roberts loses in the Summit tournament they get in ... there are many NCAA bubble teams that may get in ahead of NU - Wisconsin, North Carolina, OK State, Michigan, Penn State, ASU, TTU, Clemson all have arguments over NU.

Lastly, who cares if an NCAA tournament run ends quickly - making the tournament itself is special and has value - even if you loses in round 1.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back