• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3* ATH/WR Jamie Nance is N Update: Bumped To A 4* By Rivals

According to 247 Sports Bo was able to bring in 7-9 four star recruits in a 3 year period:
https://247sports.com/Season/2011-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

2013 = 7 four stars Bo
2012 = 8 Bo
2011 = 9 Bo

I think Coach Frost can do that too, hopefully better.

Which means that each of those years there were a lot of 3* or less players. If a coach can identify the talent for his system and develop that talent 3* or 4* won’t seem any different. Also, once he builds this thing you may see more of the higher * players. One last point, as @ShortSideOption has stated many times. NE kids and kids in the 500 mile radius often times won’t be rated as high. Doesn’t mean they aren’t every bit the player another kid in a recruiting hotbed is. If NU can live in that 10-20 range with the occasional outlier either way things will be just fine.

One of the things I love about closing out this last recruiting class and the early commits on this one is that they all talk about the success had at UCF and then even greater potential at Nebraska. I know we won't have super high expectations in 2018 since it is a completely new team but as long as we can show flashes throughout this upcoming season, I think that UCF momentum can carry us for at least another recruiting cycle.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back