• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2nd Season - Bowls

Saturday, December 21
  • New Mexico Bowl - C. Michigan vs. San Diego St - Albuquerque - 1:00 CST - ESPN
  • Cure Bowl - Liberty vs. Georgia Southern - Camping World Orlando - 1:30 CST - CBS Sports
  • Boca Raton Bowl - SMU vs. FAU - FAU Stadium Boca Raton - 2:30 CST - ABC
  • Camellia Bowl - FIU vs. Arkansas St - Cramton Bowl Montgomery, AL - 4:30 CST - ESPN
  • Las Vegas Bowl - Boise St. vs. Washington - Boyd Stadium Las Vegas - 6:30 CST - ABC
  • New Orleans Bowl - Appalachian St. vs. UAB - Superdome New Orleans - 8:00 CST - ESPN
Meh. Except perhaps Boise St. vs. Washington. Maybe Central Michigan because next year, C. Mich. at Nebraska.

Last edited:
Thought about this the other day...

They really need a tier system for post season:
Tier I - no teams with losing records.
Tier II - everybody else. Is a 7-5 Charlotte really better than a 5-7 NU?
Had same thought. Most don’t care much about these bowl games to begin with, let alone Charlotte vs. who give a darn.

I don’t think this just cause we’re 5-7 either. Even if we’re 10-2, I’d rather see a 5-7 Texas vs. 6-6 USC play a game then some teams I’ve paid zero attention to all year.

OddsShark in Bevo Conference .....

A&M favored by Okie Lite
ND favored by ISU
LSU favored by OU
Navy favored by KSU
Utah favored by Texass
Georgia favored by Baylor

I hope so! 0 wins and 6 losses. Good. Verdict .......... removed P5.

OddsShark in Bevo Conference .....

A&M favored by Okie Lite
ND favored by ISU
LSU favored by OU
Navy favored by KSU
Utah favored by Texass
Georgia favored by Baylor

I hope so! 0 wins and 6 losses. Good. Verdict .......... removed P5.
It’s the SOONER CONFERENCE!!!

Louisiana Tech has now won 6 straight bowl games. YES! You read that correctly, 6 STRAIGHT bowl games with the shutout of the Miami Hurricanes today. Miami finishes with a losing record(that will make 99% of HM happy) for first time since 2014 and it's the 3rd time that they have been blanked in a bowl game~1935 and 1994 and now 2019.

What kind of world do we live in, that LA Tech has a better record than both Nebraska and Miami? Also, and this is interesting to me, LA Tech with the win today, got its first ever 10 win season.... WOW!!! I had LA Tech on my bowl game picks.... :Biggrin:

Pitt and E. Michigan going toe to toe late in the game. Pitt just tied the game on a 19 yard touchdown pass(it was reviewed and stood). 27 - 27 ~~~ 8:22 left to play in regulation. GO EAGLES!!!!

EMU with the wobbler FG for the 3 point lead. 27 - 30 Eagles.
Less than 5 minutes to play and Pitt has to punt it away.
Fair catch for EMU at their own 30. 4:24 to play.

WOW!!! Pitt takes the lead for the first time with 0:47 left to play. A 26 yard pass for the apparent win. 34 - 30 Pitt. A one handed catch at that, in the endzone.

Last edited:
AH MAN! With :10 seconds left in the game a fight breaks out, a ref goes down. What a bummer to a good game. BOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Off setting personal fouls called, but EMU's QB is ejected for his second personal, game over with incomplete pass and Pitt wins 34 - 30. Crappy way for the game to end, but it was a fun one to watch for 59:50.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back