• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#22 Nebraska @Creighton - Tuesday - 4-2-24 - 6:00 CDT - Omaha/Chas Schwab Field

hit it out!!

s/m!!! :(
crap!!
slow start does us in, again!
Well, John, can't win them all
But, Cre??? Grrrrrrrrrr!!
Gotta go and eat my Lasagna!

Talk to you later :) :Wave:

I guess Huskers don't liked being ranked in top 25. Better get back after it, or it will be very short stay in the rankings.

They won 10 in a row…kinda due for a game we did not win…

Creighton is a good team and we were on their home turf. And they certainly did not blow us out…

I don’t think the sky is falling…..yet anyway ;)

In baseball, it’s very hard to keep winning constantly….almost impossible.

On to Ohio State at home this weekend

win that series and move on……that is what counts…

Last edited:

They won 10 in a row…kinda due for a game we did not win…

Creighton is a good team and we were on their home turf. And the certainly did not blow us out…

I don’t think the sky is falling…..yet anyway ;)

In baseball, it’s very hard to keep winning constantly….almost impossible.

On to Ohio State at home this weekend

win that series and move on……that is what counts…
No worries, mostly tongue-in-cheek. Just lamenting the irony that we are finally rated and that's when the winning streak is broken. ;-)

No worries, mostly tongue-in-cheek. Just lamenting the irony that we are finally rated and that's when the winning streak is broken. ;-)
You are exactly right though.

“Northern schools” get absolutely zero mulligans from the pollsters when it comes to baseball.

Yet….An SEC school like Florida can be a little bit above 500 and be ranked in the top 10.

Granted, they play tough competition in the SEC but at this point in the year, they haven’t played many SEC schools…

It’s annoying as hell….

Michigan goes to the final game of the college World Series and it’s like nobody in the College baseball world even notices.

I think this new NIL is really going to help Big Ten baseball….. and start to really hurt the smaller schools…. somebody like Creighton.

I hate the whole concept of it, but it is what it is and Nebraska seems to have a lot of it.

Last edited:
Creighton trivia .....

My coworker who he claimed college basketball expertise, I asked "Creighton.... what state?". He said "not exactly state but for sure east coast state". Wrong. Gonzaga too, wrong answer .....

Yeah, I am really freaking sick of getting beat by Creighton! How pathetic.. I don't care if they are a good team or not, still sick of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back