• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2025 Husker Offers

What are people's thoughts on Chuck Love? I heard he'll be at Northeast next year.

Does he have a Nebraska offer? He definitely fits the size that HCFH is looking for, and his shot could be worked on and Fred's the one to do it.

Does he have a Nebraska offer? He definitely fits the size that HCFH is looking for, and his shot could be worked on and Fred's the one to do it.
He does not. His current offer list is Missouri, Missouri State, UMKC, and Northern Iowa. He's taken several visits around the Midwest though - including Kansas. I think he's good enough to potentially receive a Nebraska offer - just wasn't sure with how everything went down with his dad if it would even be a possibility.

He does not. His current offer list is Missouri, Missouri State, UMKC, and Northern Iowa. He's taken several visits around the Midwest though - including Kansas. I think he's good enough to potentially receive a Nebraska offer - just wasn't sure with how everything went down with his dad if it would even be a possibility.
Oh, that family. Yeah, I think it might be a bridge too far on that one. Good luck to the youngster though!

Oh, that family. Yeah, I think it might be a bridge too far on that one. Good luck to the youngster though!
That’s what I’m thinking as well. Hard to fault the kid for his dad’s sins, but difficult to play at a place that knows all his family’s business.

2025 C, Francis Chukwudebelu, 6-10, 220 lb, Oak Hill Academy > Offered

Another offer based on Ziegler's Africa connections? Exciting no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:

2025 F, Chase Thompson, 6-7, 215 lbs, Alexandria, MN > Offered

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back