• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2025 Class Jr. Day (1/20/24) & Jr. Day 2 (1/27/24)

That kid does not look 300#. Not saying that as a bad thing. Just saying if you carry 300# and make it look like 240. How much weight might you be able to comfortably put on?
Very tall, extremely long arms and a big frame, not barrel chested. If he plays on Sundays I bet he puts on another 30

Last edited:

That kid does not look 300#. Not saying that as a bad thing. Just saying if you carry 300# and make it look like 240. How much weight might you be able to comfortably put on?
300# looks different on 6’8” rather than a 5’11” Aaron Taylor. Length vs quickness. When you find both you have something special….. Hell, if he’s anything close to Aaron Taylor he’ll be in the HOF also!!
IMG_7080.jpeg

IMG_7081.jpeg

https://ccheadliner.com/stories/rec...-life-changing-experience-for-cantwell,100144

Thom is right, he doesn't 300. Maybe 320 ~ 330 range.
Not sure what the kid weights, list ~300 range. Not disagreeing with anyone. My point is they can come in all shapes and sizes, and still be great players. Probably a bit off topic, but I don’t see any reason to think he can’t put on Jonathan Ogden # and be a dominant T for us, and join the pipeline.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back