• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

This doesn’t mean much at this point. 3 of the 4 teams on that ranking haven’t played their spring game yet. Iowa who have 4 in the transfer portal lost 3 of those right after their Last Saturday spring game.

I suspect by this time next week we will be half way up the list.
We'll be closer to the top than the bottom is my guess.

nebraska-football-mike-riley-gif.100714
Do I want that or the koozie? Hmmmmm?

This doesn’t mean much at this point. 3 of the 4 teams on that ranking haven’t played their spring game yet. Iowa who have 4 in the transfer portal lost 3 of those right after their Last Saturday spring game.

We'd better. Otherwise we're going to need to hire hitmen. And then fans will have to contribute to support that.

;)

Last edited:

B1G Ranking: # of Players that Entered Transfer Portal in '24 (so far):
Illinois: 15
Michigan State: 15
Michigan: 11
Indiana: 10
Minnesota: 8
Northwestern: 8
Wisconsin: 7
Ohio State: 6
Penn State: 6
Purdue: 6
Maryland: 5
Iowa: 4
Rutgers: 3
Nebraska: 0

Credit MR and staff in creating a positive culture, trust and confidence in their leadership!!

GBR

I disagree, at least slightly. I agree that it is unfair to compare teams that have played their spring games to teams that haven't, but I still think it is significant that this coaching staff isn't losing guys who would be contributors to the transfer portal. Our players want to play for this staff. That speaks volumes, especially compared to what we were dealing with under Frost when guys like Wandale Robinson left.

B1G Ranking: # of Players that Entered Transfer Portal in '24 (so far):
Illinois: 15
Michigan State: 15
Michigan: 11
Indiana: 10
Minnesota: 8
Northwestern: 8
Wisconsin: 7
Ohio State: 6
Penn State: 6
Purdue: 6
Maryland: 5
Iowa: 4
Rutgers: 3
Nebraska: 0

Credit MR and staff in creating a positive culture, trust and confidence in their leadership!!

GBR
Rhule's firmly in the honeymoon stage. He's seemingly making a difference and the messages he's sending and what he's doing (along with awesome facilities and an ever-rabid fan base) make kids want to be here. It's a great sign at this point. Lots can change and winning matters most in the end. But you can see how kids don't want to leave and want to leave somewhere else or commit from HS to a place like NU right now.

Just seems like a fun place to be where you'll get a ton of support (academically & Athletically), a great college experience, a shot at development for the pros and people who care.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back