• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Seems like I've heard players and coaches mention him . . . that he runs hard and is learning the offense. One coach (maybe White or Satt) said he's physical and likes to "run through people's faces" or something along those lines.
Heard that too. But hearing now the focus is on second level breakaways. I'm guessing getting those chunk runs determines just how effective our scoring becomes.
So it may just be a tactical thing at this point and they're happy they're getting from him what they thought they would.

Seems like I've heard players and coaches mention him . . . that he runs hard and is learning the offense. One coach (maybe White or Satt) said he's physical and likes to "run through people's faces" or something along those lines.

Not a lot on him but positive comments none the less

Donte will hopefully be fine, if he can stay healthy and avoid fumbles…. He just needs reps, the some 6-7 carries in each of the 1st 3 games to get some real comfort and confidence

According to the On3 crew it was DR not HH, as previously speculated, that had the initial 99 yd TD drive to open the scrimmage. On3 and Rivals both reporting that Raiola has jumped to the front of the pack at this point.
yeah, Callahan said Riola had a couple long td passes as well as the 99 yd drive, one where he dropped it in perfectly with coverage.

According to the On3 crew it was DR not HH, as previously speculated, that had the initial 99 yd TD drive to open the scrimmage. On3 and Rivals both reporting that Raiola has jumped to the front of the pack at this point.
Yep. Anybody who saw even a couple of those throws from that scrimmage, that's calculated generational talent.

Lol. That's ok too! And certainly what we'd expect.

I still hope Harberg has made good progress for him

I wonder how the rumor that HH led the 99 yard drive got started out there somewhere? Several hundred people were watching after all. It's not like they wear disguises like the Masked Singer. ;)

Last edited:
Lol. That's ok too! And certainly what we'd expect.

I still hope Harberg has made good progress for him

I wonder how the rumor that HH led the 99 yard drive got started out there somewhere? Several hundred people were watching after all. It's not like they wear disguises like the Masked Singer. ;)
Maybe the cardboard cutouts from 2020 crowd?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back