• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 recruits

And if you do a youtube search for "US under-19 volleyball" you can watch the Husker recruits play for the US team against some very high-level international competition. Some of the Husker '25 recruits are on that team as well.
I seem to remember that Cook mentioned another very high profile player that he is after that has not committed yet. ?

It will be interesting to see how Skyler Pierce performs next year. I know she comes with a lot of accolades, but it is hard to imagine her beating out Murray or Krause for a starting spot. I also think Hayden Kubik will enter the portal after this year. There is just no room for Kubik in the starting lineup. She could start at a lot of programs though.
With Mauch I think we have the #1 libero/DS again. She, Lexi, and Choboy should keep our defense strong.

With Mauch I think we have the #1 libero/DS again. She, Lexi, and Choboy should keep our defense strong.
Cooks thinks very highly of her. I remember reading a bit about her last year when she was not particularly well regarded by the various services until Cook and Jalen Reyes expressed interest and made her an offer. Suddenly, everyone wanted her.

Nebraska volleyball commit Skyler Pierce was the Most Valuable Player of the Under Armour Next All-America match, which took place today (Jan 2) in Orlando. The match featured 28 of the top high school seniors.

Pierce, from Olathe Kan. Northwest High School, had 17 kills with a .536 hitting percentage. She had five kills on seven swings in the fifth set. Her squad, Team Fire, defeated Team Ice 23-25, 26-24, 22-26, 27-25, 15-9.

Nebraska has some talent at OH for 2024 (and beyond).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back