• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Kennadi Williams (N)

When I read this I tweeted my congratulations to Kennedi, and thanked Coach Williams for her hard work on the recruiting trail. :Biggrin: Also, you know Kennadi's probably made fun of the fact she's as tall as her Mom already. Issie probably has joked abiout how much she's taller than her coach too lol.

Last edited:
Thought I recognized the name! ;)

Congratulations Kennadi; We'll look forward to seeing you play on the Floor! :nod:
:Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

Last edited:

Don't Sleep on Kennadi! :Hooray:

Lincoln Southwest girls 40, Lincoln Pius X 32: Kennadi Williams had 16 points and Brenly Noerrlinger and Hayden Rathe added eight apiece as the Silver Hawks overcame a slim deficit heading into the fourth quarter to knock off Pius X.
Southwest trailed the Bolts 28-26 after the third quarter, but Williams caught fire, scoring 10 points and going 5 for 6 from the free-throw line to put the Silver Hawks ahead. The Southwest defense, meanwhile, held Pius to just four fourth-quarter points.
:Hair Fire:

Here's another good read regarding Kennadi Williams. :Mfclap: :Mfclap: :Mfclap:

The Lincoln Southwest point guard scores a lot, makes great passes to set up her teammates, sets the tone for how hard the team plays on defense and she's a leader. And she's tough — really tough, as she showed again on Friday.
Now, Williams is taking the Southwest girls basketball team — one senior, two juniors, six sophomores and two freshmen — downtown on Wednesday to play in the state basketball tournament.

The third-ranked Silver Hawks beat Omaha Westside 58-40 Friday in the A-2 district championship game at Lincoln Southwest. Southwest clinched its spot in the state tournament, extended its winning streak to eight games and went the entire season without losing a home game.

Sad News! :(

(paywall)

The "good" news is that it's not the same knee as her previous knee injury. Williams' recovery timetable won't be known until she begins the rehab process.

“I think she’s bracing for the fact that she’s likely going to have to redshirt basketball her first year,” Amy Williams said. “We just have to stay positive.”

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back