• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 G, Nick Janowski, 6-3, 180 lbs, Pewaukee, WI - offered > N

Janikowski has benefitted from a lot of collegiate talent on his high school team.

4* Iowa State recruit, 6’8” Milan Milanovich has been a mainstay. Janikowski’s brother is now at Hillsdale (D2). Luca Milanovich is a rising junior.

Lots of success at their high school (3 Division 2 state championships in a row) but lots of talent. Janikowski sure can shoot the ball.

Last edited:

Looks like a good player. Is he much better than an in state kid, Pokorski? Doesn't look like a super high level of competition.

Looks like a good player. Is he much better than an in state kid, Pokorski? Doesn't look like a super high level of competition.
Not sure what you are trying for here, joke about the name? 4* from several services, 4" taller, scored more per game on a team that lost 1 game over 2 seasons, offers from Iowa, Iowa State, Wisconsin, Marquette, etc.

Landon Pokorski looks to be a Charlie Easley type, hopefully he'll get a good scholarship offer from somewhere.

Just doesn't look all that quick, and at 6'3" I'm not sure he gets that step back off in the BIG... But also has a couple years to maybe grow more and work the handles. Not disparaging the dude at all.

:Mfclap::Mfclap: :Mfclap:

1682273945671.png

I agree with you. He doesnt look very quick for 6 3. And pretty much every shot is a step back. Can he shoot off the pass at all? hes not quick enough to get those shots off like that in the Big10 IMO. Hope hes a stud, but the film has me a little concerned
Just doesn't look all that quick, and at 6'3" I'm not sure he gets that step back off in the BIG... But also has a couple years to maybe grow more and work the handles. Not disparaging the dude at all.

Saw THIS Elsewhere:

1702667078032.png

Here's the Video (18:30): Sorry if you have to watch the prelim ads first.

Nick is #25 (White)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back