• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Bellevue West QB Daniel Kaelin. De-Commits From Missouri

Missouri not happy being left high and dry this late in the cycle
Payback is a biotch sometimes
IMG_9585.jpeg

Last edited:

Yawn nice try

I love good graceful exit :Lol:

24 hour flip pretty cool huh? Ha ha
I'm not exiting at all. You said all signs pointed to DR committing march 25th, when pressed what the signs were you never responded. You claim Rhule said we wouldn't win 10 games this year, when pressed for a link you posted nothing, which is odd considering you often times post links to the same tweet or article over and over in multiple threads. You throw your opinions out like fact and occasionally get things right. Congrats you big time insider you.

I'm not exiting at all. You said all signs pointed to DR committing march 25th, when pressed what the signs were you never responded. You claim Rhule said we wouldn't win 10 games this year, when pressed for a link you posted nothing, which is odd considering you often times post links to the same tweet or article over and over in multiple threads. You throw your opinions out like fact and occasionally get things right. Congrats you big time insider you.

I certainly did day that based on what I knew at the time

Like I say often if I am 50% of the time in recruiting its a good day

That's what makes it fun the uncertainty

I could go all personal back at you but I have no interest in that

I am glad you got to vent and get your feelings out

I hope it makes you feel better

I don't take it personnel it is what it is and it was pretty obvious how you felt anyway so no skin off my back

You have a great a day and I look forward to all those informative memes you post

Cheers my friend have a great weekend

I certainly did day that based on what I knew at the time

Like I say often if I am 50% of the time in recruiting its a good day

That's what makes it fun the uncertainty

I could go all personal back at you but I have no interest in that

I am glad you got to vent and get your feelings out

I hope it makes you feel better

I don't take it personnel it is what it is and it was pretty obvious how you felt anyway so no skin off my back

You have a great a day and I look forward to all those informative memes you post

Cheers my friend have a great weekend
I was going to stop busting your chops about your incorrect March 25th commitment proclamation after my post yesterday, but then you went back and re-replied to my post about it just to prove you were right about Kaelin. Seems like you made it personal too, despite your claims to the contrary.

You have a great day too.

I was going to stop busting your chops about your incorrect March 25th commitment proclamation after my post yesterday, but then you went back and re-replied to my post about it just to prove you were right about Kaelin. Seems like you made it personal too, despite your claims to the contrary.

You have a great day too.

Yup I gave you the business

In a fun way

You wouldn't have respected me if I did not

I have no issues with you

I learned as an AF officer if you let things fester or get personnel your headed in the wrong direction

Do I do it some times? Sure but always regret later

Let's call this a fresh start between you and I

Sound good?

Honestly no I'll will.on my part

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend !

Oh and I do like your memes

Yup I gave you the business

In a fun way

You wouldn't have respected me if I did not

I have no issues with you

I learned as an AF officer if you let things fester or get personnel your headed in the wrong direction

Do I do it some times? Sure but always regret later

Let's call this a fresh start between you and I

Sound good?

Honestly no I'll will.on my part

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend !

Oh and I do like your memes

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back