• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Haarberg never plays a down at QB for us, he is crucial in helping us get Fidone. Their relationship is well documented and having a friend going to a school( especially when it’s your favorite school growing up) only helps. The biggest issue right now is look at LSU’s TE production and ours, if there is a season it should be interesting to see what LSU’s offense looks like post Brady( look at the year before he got there.) Think that is the biggest thing holding him from committing right now.

I really like LSU football but they are going to take a big step backwards offensively with the loss of Joey B but even a greater long term decline with the loss of Brady. He was the brains behind that incredible offensive explosion and you don’t easily replace a mind like that. I’m confident that Fidone is N. Lincoln is the right place for him to land.

Or maybe that Fidone is more important now that Nebraska isn't getting Olsen as their second TE as they had hoped?

I think Fidone is already as important as he can be. If there is something legal the staff can be doing to recruit Fidone, then I'm sure it's already being done.

I see that ND got a crystal ball for Mitchell Evans at TE. Any chance ND takes Evans because they know Fidone is silently committed? (Grasping at straws)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back