• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 National Signing Day 2 (2/3/21)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Only expected LOI is from Wynden Ho'huli the LB from Hawaii

Perhaps we will get a surprise from Townley or Dickerson?

We are sitting on two open slots so if we do not sign anyone new tomorrow it would leave us two open. Of which we would explore transfers from the portal or after the JUCO Spring season

This is not sour grapes as AD would have been a good pickup, but I think having 2 spots open for transfers would be more fruitful. As many have said 2021 is a key year and short of them getting curb stomped in every game, continued turnovers, dumb penalties and poor special teams, I think we have to give Frost 5 years. So (2) transfers would seem to have more immediate impact than AD would or the kid from Minn

Keeping in mind we signed no one last February and only one the previous year in Houston

We will sign Ho'ouli today

Last edited:

Miss that single signing day and itching all week to see who would pen their name to play for the Huskers and wondering if the Huskermax or Pedia site would survive the influx of members and lurkers.

The sequel rarely equals the original :) Normal signing day is so boring now. They need to start calling the December version "Signing Day" and start referring to this one as "Boring Makeup Nothing Will Probably Happen Day". It just rolls off the tongue.

This signing day should have more meaning in a year or two when we produce more on the field.

This signing day should have more meaning in a year or two when we produce more on the field.

Most schools have signed the vast majority of their players in December. Which is s very good thing for all the obvious reasons. That is not going to change no matter how many games we win

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back