• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 HuskerMax BBS Lifetime Member Class

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
We have another batch of 39 new lifetime members that will no longer receive a renewal notice. They registered between 1/1/2006 and 12/31/2006. Most of them are still active on the board.

There are a few that did renew after Jan. 1st and I have sent them refunds. If you are on that list and paid after Jan. 1st and did not receive your refund send me a PM.

If you are listed as inactive and would like to take advantage of the free lifetime membership send me an email to [email protected] and I will reactivate your account.

Welcome to the club and thank you for your support over the years. There is now a total of 224 lifetime members.

@AggieHusker07 (inactive)
@AzHusker
@Beezer7
@BehindEnemyLines
@BubbaGene
@Bugeater45
@CornEagle
@davidadurNU (inactive)
@denisonred
@Diboy
@dkref11
@dunepaul
@Glendale Husker
@GoRedBig (inactive)
@Husker1995
@HUSKERinKC
@huskermike
@kpaso
@Lesley Presley
@Merkules79
@NeroFakesThePitch
@NorthEndZone (inactive)
@ok4huskers (inactive)
@omahabull
@Red Reign
@Redinsd (inactive)
@redtater
@Runway (inactive)
@SealBeachHusker
@SkiFast (inactive)
@Skunkman1
@Stlhusker (inactive)
@TaipeiHusker (inactive)
@The Lummox
@tsqrd (inactive)

We have another batch of 39 new lifetime members that will no longer receive a renewal notice. They registered between 1/1/2006 and 12/31/2006. Most of them are still active on the board.

There are a few that did renew after Jan. 1st and I have sent them refunds. If you are on that list and paid after Jan. 1st and did not receive your refund send me a PM.

If you are listed as inactive and would like to take advantage of the free lifetime membership send me an email to [email protected] and I will reactivate your account.

Welcome to the club and thank you for your support over the years. There is now a total of 224 lifetime members.

@AzHusker
@Beezer7
@BehindEnemyLines
@BubbaGene
@Bugeater45
@CornEagle
@davidadurNU (inactive)
@denisonred
@Diboy
@dkref11
@dunepaul
@Glendale Husker
@GoRedBig (inactive)
@Husker1995
@HUSKERinKC
@huskermike
@kpaso
@Lesley Presley
@Merkules79
@NeroFakesThePitch
@NorthEndZone (inactive)
@ok4huskers (inactive)
@omahabull
@Red Reign
@Redinsd (inactive)
@redtater
@Runway (inactive)
@SealBeachHusker
@SkiFast (inactive)
@Skunkman1
@Stlhusker (inactive)
@TaipeiHusker (inactive)
@The Lummox
@tsqrd (inactive)
You need to charge some of these dudes double.

Pretty sure I was around back then, but I can't prove it, LOL. I think I used an older email for the old site that's long gone.

I'm stubborn, though . . . I'll catch up eventually either way.

:Biggrin:

@AzHusker
@Beezer7
@BehindEnemyLines
@BubbaGene
@Bugeater45
@CornEagle
@davidadurNU (inactive)
@denisonred
@Diboy
@dkref11
@dunepaul
@Glendale Husker
@GoRedBig (inactive)
@Husker1995
@HUSKERinKC
@huskermike
@kpaso
@Lesley Presley
@Merkules79
@NeroFakesThePitch
@NorthEndZone (inactive)
@ok4huskers (inactive)
@omahabull
@Red Reign
@Redinsd (inactive)
@redtater
@Runway (inactive)
@SealBeachHusker
@SkiFast (inactive)
@Skunkman1
@Stlhusker (inactive)
@TaipeiHusker (inactive)
@The Lummox
@tsqrd (inactive)
Lol Red Reign had the challenge of trying to keep all of us in line and you still made him pay dues each year?

Savage ;) :Lol:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back