• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Royals

Porkchopexpress

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Hopefully 2020 turns out better than 2019. Salvy is back, Gordon probably finishing out his career, Holland back in KC blue. Hitting and fielding will be there, but not sure about the pitching.

Then yesterday, I get the gut punch of FS Kansas City being taken off of Youtube TV.

Hopefully, something can be worked out, but there are other providers that have dropped the RSN's as well, so that's not a good sign. I'm not leaving Youtube TV for something else, so this might result in listening to more games on the radio.

When Dish dropped the FS channels, we switched to Hulu Live. Have been very happy with it. Quality of video is better than satellite ever was.

wondered how Chance Adams was doing this spring. Only 4 1/2 innings in so far, but looks good.

Was a top relief pitcher in college. The Yankees drafted him and made him a starter. It worked really well until he hurt his arm and had surgery to remove bone spurs. It's taken forever for his velocity to come back, though, since then and the Yankees had to dump him with their roster crunch. If he is back to throwing 95+ he could be a steal for the Royals.

Could be best in the pen, but if he's back, could start again someday

The Royals have changed the date of their 9/10 game to a day/night double header on 9/8 to a possible opening night game for the Chiefs to open the NFL season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back