• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

I’m excited about Falck and the return of Warner. From what i’m hearing Omar Manning isn’t practicing and may not even be going to class anymore.

Don’t be surprised if there’s news later this week on him no longer being with the team.

If I were you, I wouldn't be so quick to spread any rumors.

If I were you, I wouldn't be so quick to spread any rumors.
We’ll see how it plays out, but I’ll reserve judgement until I see Omar back on the practice field. IIRC Frost said something similar like “I look forward to him being apart of the team going forward” in reference to JD Spielman after last season.

As usual, RR, thanks for condensing this into a nicely flowing one -stop shop for info.
Man, it just feels great to see these guys again! Verdu is just so awesome as far as handling people. Held is always so forthcoming and anytime I see Adrian speak, I can't help but love the kid. Imagine how these coaches feel when they take heat. It likely gets to them because I think they really love these guys.
Luke has grown up...not so shy. Great stuff.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back