• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

I like him as an OLB, personally. His film shows a lot of in- the- box work. He's a track guy (big shock with this staff's philosophy I know) who has the frame and mentality to put on 20 pounds and really thrive IMPO. Plus, I love to allocate speed throughout my back 7 or 8.

I like him as an OLB, personally. His film shows a lot of in- the- box work. He's a track guy (big shock with this staff's philosophy I know) who has the frame and mentality to put on 20 pounds and really thrive IMPO. Plus, I love to allocate speed throughout my back 7 or 8.
Hmmm...speed to go with a good frame is always a good thing.

Changing speed on defense is what took TO from a great Coach to a legend. The BTN show on the 94 team said it best. Moving guys from Safety to LB and from LB to DE.

You can teach technique. You can add weight to a lighter player through good training and eating. What you can not do is make them go more than .2 or .3 seconds faster than what they show up on campus. Speed Kills.

Four-star Arizona TE Brayden Liebrock visiting this weekend for the junior day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back