• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

3-Star CB out of Florida

I don't see where he has a Husker offer. It's weird following the DB recruiting. It's the biggest need in the 2019 class, but I don't notice a lot of movement being made with kids. Maybe I've missed it? There are several RB's who Nebraska is sitting really good with. Also DE's. The staff probably wants to add five DB's in this class but its seemingly been slow to gain steam. Maybe we see some things start developing during the evaluation period over the next 6 weeks? The staff needs probably four cornerbacks in this class. I would think they'd want to offer a guy like Marcus Lafrance. I mean, its not like QB where you're only going to add one and you're being picky and focusing your resources on a couple kids you identify. You need the numbers.

To me, he's a better looking version of 2018 signee Braxton Clark. He's 6-3, long and athletic. He plays physical and stands out at bump and run coverage, which guys will be asked to do a lot of in this scheme. Seems like a guy this staff would really like to develop. He has a lot of upside as a player IMPO.

I don't see where he has a Husker offer. It's weird following the DB recruiting. It's the biggest need in the 2019 class, but I don't notice a lot of movement being made with kids. Maybe I've missed it? There are several RB's who Nebraska is sitting really good with. Also DE's. The staff probably wants to add five DB's in this class but its seemingly been slow to gain steam. Maybe we see some things start developing during the evaluation period over the next 6 weeks? The staff needs probably four cornerbacks in this class. I would think they'd want to offer a guy like Marcus Lafrance. I mean, its not like QB where you're only going to add one and you're being picky and focusing your resources on a couple kids you identify. You need the numbers.

To me, he's a better looking version of 2018 signee Braxton Clark. He's 6-3, long and athletic. He plays physical and stands out at bump and run coverage, which guys will be asked to do a lot of in this scheme. Seems like a guy this staff would really like to develop. He has a lot of upside as a player IMPO.
Perhaps, an offer will be coming now that he has visited.

I'm sure that you are aware of this, but the Spring Game roster only had 5 players listed at corner (4 on scholarship) and 8 at safety (5 on scholarship). That's crazy low for what works out to three or four years of recruiting. And one of those guys is Deontai Williams who just got here in February. Gotta get those cupboards filled.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back