• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Burke High recruits (Hickman Setting Up OVs) Update: Visiting for the Colorado game

No its big news its his first OV and he had long said he would not OV to Lincoln because it was so close. The fact he decided to take an OV is huge. I am hoping it will be the one and only and he commits.
Agreed. Big news!

No its big news its his first OV and he had long said he would not OV to Lincoln because it was so close. The fact he decided to take an OV is huge. I am hoping it will be the one and only and he commits.
I am happy to see him make it to our house. I hope he understands that we are the best fans in the world in so many ways, and that he wants to play for that.

I am happy to see him make it to our house. I hope he understands that we are the best fans in the world in so many ways, and that he wants to play for that.

We are the leader so I agree its a happy moment that he will OV to Lincoln first. Cuatiuoly optimistic we get a commit

I think the OV combined with being a teammate of Henrich gets us through the finish line. Commit on Sunday son!

Well this thread is a bit stale. Thought I would kick a hornet's nest and predict this kid ends up elsewhere. He strings us along for awhile and then ends up somewhere in TX.

This past Saturday he saw all the ingredients of a program on the rebound and heading in an upward trajectory....a program that beat themselves and by the Refs and not by CU on Saturday.

His polite 'Thanks for the memories' so far and silence since then tells me 'Thanks for the memories but my heart is somewhere else'. This polite script I've seen before and know how it ends.

Sorry for the Debbie Downer but I call it like I see it. Don't need to make excuses for the kid.

I guess its time to give up on him... :rolleyes:

My guess is he already committed. What I have gathered since the hiring of Frost is that the recruitniks who had the prior inside knowledge are pretty much out of the loop with our new staff. Not that I do know or did know anything, but no news really does not mean anything.

Last year we had at least a half dozen commits that no one even knew about, and this year already the pundits and talking heads have either been incorrect more often than in the past or following leads that don't seem to be the direction the staff is moving.

I hate to say it but I agree with Heathen. I don't see the downside to a NE kid, with the exposure to the program that he has had, committing in this time frame. Maybe he needs some more sweatshirts.

Well this thread is a bit stale. Thought I would kick a hornet's nest and predict this kid ends up elsewhere. He strings us along for awhile and then ends up somewhere in TX.

This past Saturday he saw all the ingredients of a program on the rebound and heading in an upward trajectory....a program that beat themselves and by the Refs and not by CU on Saturday.

His polite 'Thanks for the memories' so far and silence since then tells me 'Thanks for the memories but my heart is somewhere else'. This polite script I've seen before and know how it ends.

Sorry for the Debbie Downer but I call it like I see it. Don't need to make excuses for the kid.
I hate to say it but I agree with Heathen. I don't see the downside to a NE kid, with the exposure to the program that he has had, committing in this time frame. Maybe he needs some more sweatshirts.
Well, looks like he didn't know he had to follow someone else's timeframe.

Hickman is N!!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back