• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 4* ATH Ty Robinson predictions rolling in

I ruined one of my Blackshirt hats (a favorite) by having Bookie sign it at the Spring Game in 2017 the day after he released his commitment video. I feel so stupid for doing that. There was a long line of people getting his autograph so I know I'm not alone, but it still grinds me to this day.

I’d look at it as a fairly unique piece of memorabilia, especially if he has a stellar college career. A dirt burglar put his name on a piece of Husker gear. It would be a good story piece.

Last edited:

I'd still say Nebraska is in the lead, but people shouldn't be using a pen to write his name on the commitment list in their head. Cal has always been nipping at your heels as his No.2 team, but don't look past Alabama here. I'm hearing they are putting on the full court press. He's OVing for the Iron Bowl, which I can tell you personally is an awesome environment.

The fact that he's already visited Lincoln multiple times is good, plus the fact his mother's family lives in Nebraska helps. I also like that Nebraska is having him OV in November (a week before his Bama visit IIRC). But you can't like Bama getting the last visit before the early signing period (not sure if he plans to sign/enroll early?)

Sounds like USC is making a strong move here...
tenor.gif

USC looked pretty good against CO. I think if SF and company can get a few wins and all the 'worst record in 129 years' talk dies down we may start to see some uptick in recruiting. We're easy pickins' for other staffs right now for planting seeds of doubt in prospects.

USC looked pretty good against CO. I think if SF and company can get a few wins and all the 'worst record in 129 years' talk dies down we may start to see some uptick in recruiting. We're easy pickins' for other staffs right now for planting seeds of doubt in prospects.

We're certainly not helping ourselves in recruiting with our record. I know recruits look at more than just record, but it has to be a factor especially when it is this extreme.

We can sure sell "early playing time" with a straight face though.

Pretty concerned about this class at this point. 2-10 isn't going to instill a lot of confidence in people who aren't predisposed to being totally confident in Frost (i.e. recruits from other parts of the country)

If our record is the cause of concern with this recruit then yes, we should be really worried. Still think he is N in the end.

Pretty concerned about this class at this point. 2-10 isn't going to instill a lot of confidence in people who aren't predisposed to being totally confident in Frost (i.e. recruits from other parts of the country)
Haven't heard that it is an issue yet, fwiw. Now, it is an issue for people that are wanting to go to someone that is a current contender, but they weren't giving us much time to begin with. But our season isn't getting the guys we were in on turned off right now from what i've heard.

Last edited:

Haven't heard that it is an issue yet, fwiw. Now, it is an issue for people that are wanting to go to someone that is a current contender, but they weren't giving us much time to begin with. But our season isn't getting the guys we were in on turned off right now from what i've heard.
Good to hear. It will help if we get some positive momentum going on Saturdays. Some of the luster is rubbing off with each L. SF, I think, can still get skill guys to buy in. Whether he can get the meat in the middle or the D bad dudes we need...that's the question.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back