• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

I love the Oilers. Ducks probably take the series but NHL fans had better get used to Edmonton and Toronto being a factor in the coming years.

I am a Ranger fan trough and through and have never understood the Cindy stuff. Like the Pens or not Crosby is a great player that backs it up time and time again. Future HOF who has gotten the better of Ovechkan every playoff series they have faced each other.

Never want to see anyone be a target or get other.

With that being said due to injuries this might be the year the Caps prevail over Pittsburgh.

I would almost pay money to see Ovey run over Cindy tonight!

I am a Ranger fan trough and through and have never understood the Cindy stuff. Like the Pens or not Crosby is a great player that backs it up time and time again. Future HOF who has gotten the better of Ovechkan every playoff series they have faced each other.

With that being said due to injuries this might be the year the Caps prevail over Pittsburgh.
Only lately has Cindy actually been Sidney by backing up his actions. He is still Cindy to me though when everyone allows him to be dirty with no repercussions. A perfect example of this is on the last game of regular season Marchat of Boston gives a high groin check and all the announcers we're up in arm saying dirty play like that has to stop. Just then they go to a clip of Cindy almost denutting a player to the groin and everyone just giggles and says " Well boys will be boys"

Only lately has Cindy actually been Sidney by backing up his actions. He is still Cindy to me though when everyone allows him to be dirty with no repercussions. A perfect example of this is on the last game of regular season Marchat of Boston gives a high groin check and all the announcers we're up in arm saying dirty play like that has to stop. Just then they go to a clip of Cindy almost denutting a player to the groin and everyone just giggles and says " Well boys will be boys"

Rr running him over does not mean I want him injured.

I am a Ranger fan trough and through and have never understood the Cindy stuff. Like the Pens or not Crosby is a great player that backs it up time and time again. .
A great player who is also a cheap shot artist and a diver. He is a pussy. And then instead of facing the music for all of his slashes and high stickings he hides behind his defensemen. Screw Cosby.

Last edited:
A great player who is also a cheap shot artist and a diver. He is a pussy. And then instead of facing the music for all of his slashes and high stickings he hides behind his defensemen. Screw Cosby.
And like I said he also gets to hide behind all of the TV guys who give him double standards

And like I said he also gets to hide behind all of the TV guys who give him double standards
Oh without a doubt. I am sure Pierre McGuire has the ceiling in his bedroom covered with Crosby pics.

Last edited:

I agree he is. He and Ovi play under a different set of rules from the league. Ovi targets and runs a lot of guys and gets away with it as we both know. Crosby is slew foot king and cheap shot artist hitting guys behind the legs etc. The league with in reason is not going to touch there marque stars like it or not.

My point was I never want to see anyone get hurt.

I agree he is. He and Ovi play under a different set of rules from the league. Ovi targets and runs a lot of guys and gets away with it as we both know. Crosby is slew foot king and cheap shot artist hitting guys behind the legs etc. The league with in reason is not going to touch there marque stars like it or not.

My point was I never want to see anyone get hurt.
I never want to see anyone get hurt from a cheap shot. If Crosby gets legally checked into the boards and gets taken out of the series, so be it.

I never want to see anyone get hurt from a cheap shot. If Crosby gets legally checked into the boards and gets taken out of the series, so be it.

I agree no issue there. Dude has has had his share or major injuries. Puck to the jaw and numerous concussions come to mind. Long term he is going to pay for that health wise as most will who sustain those types of injuries.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back