• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

I grew up an hour or so from Anaheim. Never been a fan.....fan base is bandwagon and not the most knowlegable. Great arena though as we saw the Rangers & Pens every time they came to town vs the Ducks/Kings
Sadly, this could be me.... :(
Seriously though, I have really enjoyed most of the games this playoff season. The Ducks 4 - 3 OT win after trailing 3 - 0 with about 5 minutes left in the game will be almost legendary if they go onto the finals and win it all.

Sadly, this could be me.... :(
Seriously though, I have really enjoyed most of the games this playoff season. The Ducks 4 - 3 OT win after trailing 3 - 0 with about 5 minutes left in the game will be almost legendary if they go onto the finals and win it all.

Your good its not you. :) I like your style and passion

I assume that was directed at me so I will answer. I would still take Murray but there is no denying the Flower has had a great playoffs, minus one game. Pens are very lucky they have depth at the goaltending position.

No not at you lot of fans thought that. Oh and I still think your wrong. Flurry is a real potential HOF candidate

Husker leading the Bluejays 4 - 0 with six outs to go.

I didn't see the how, but Edmonton with the 1 - 0 lead over the Ducks. 6 minutes left in the first.

The Ducks tie the game up at 1 apiece with 11 minutes left in the 2nd period. Oilers goalie was laying face down, half inside his own goal....

Okay, only one hoser team left, knock them out Pens..... Also, Nashville has the music scene, they don't need to be a hockey town too. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back