• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

Escobar is really swinging the bat well. He was an obvious guy to let go after this season with his contract being up but if he continues to hit like he has the last month, its a much tougher decision.

The DH on the other hand is a disaster. Between Soler and Moss, its a lot of K's with a few Moss HR's sprinkled in. At this point I would let Torrez be DH. At least he puts the ball in play.

Wow, Royals win on a flukey play. Cain flies to right, the sun gets in the eyes of the RF and he drops it and the Royals win.
Hopefully the curse against the Rangers will be broken on that.

Last edited:
Wow, Royals win on a flukey play. Cain flies to right, the sun gets in the eyes of the RF and he drops it and the Royals win.
Hopefully the curse against the Rangers will be broke on that.

I'm so glad that losing streak is over. I purposely avoided this thread until a win happened.

Not sure what has happened to Vargas? He was pitching great.
Duffy looked great against Texas. It would be nice to have a 1-2 punch in the rotation. Hopefully these last two starts are just an anomaly for Vargas and he isn't going to revert back to his career numbers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back