• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

Vargas just pitched a hell of a good game. He was in the zone.

Last edited:

KC wins 4-0 behind a complete game by Vargas. He gave up a few leadoff hits in some innings but got Cleveland to hit into 4 double plays.

Moose hit his 14th HR. He is on a pace to hit 43 which would surpass the Royals season HR record of 36.

Royals won bit last night over the Indians 12-5 but are getting crushed today 8-0 in the 6th.

Merrifield has extended his hitting streak to 19 games. He is currently batting .304.

Skogland made his 2nd start and got pounded...giving up 4 runs in 2 innings.

Royals only trailed 4-3 going into the 9th but Herrera gave up his 6th HR of the year with two men on. Remember when Herrera went a ridiculous amount of time without giving up a HR?:(

KC loses 7-3.

Astros are 42-16.:eek:

Wow, what a game. Royals down 7-1 after 3 2/3 innings claw thier way back and win it with a Moose 2-run HR in the 9th.:Banana:

Alex Gordon hit his first HR of the year tonight as well. This is how bad things have been for AG this season. He now has 1 HR and 6 dbls and we are over a third way through the season. Hopefully tonight will get Gordon and the Royals some momentum going forward.

Merrifield was probably the biggest star in tonight's huge comeback win.

I find it difficult seeing all the empty seats in Kauffman. Times have changed. But a very nice win regardless.

Moose's trade value has definitely increased this season.

Last edited:
Merrifield was probably the biggest star in tonight's huge comeback win.

I find it difficult seeing all the empty seats in Kauffman. Times have changed. But a very nice win regardless.

Moose's trade value has definitely increased this season.
Merrifield's bat has been solid but his defense has been a huge surprise.

The two top ERA starters in the MLB face off in the series finale. Keuchel vs Vargas.

Classic comeback by the Royals! Like most good teams if you can get in their pen you should win. I still love the Royals.
The thing about the Astros is their needs are obvious and obtainable. They will be even more dangerous come playoff time once they add some arms.

He's gone for atleast ten days !
What is the issue? The Royals broadcast crew had talked with him the day before and he was anxious to pitch in front of his family who came in from Oklahoma.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back