• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2017 4 star WR Jaevon McQuitty is 'N' (Silent Commit For Weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... pressed send at the same time as you.

Anyways, him and Keyshawn wouldn't be bad gets??

This is a huge get. one of our earliest WR offers who lives in Columbia MO. This is the result of getting in the door early, had we just offered I doubt we beat MO for him.

Also, him and KJJ both play on the outside, which became much more important after we struck out there last year.

HUGE! Not only a great talent, but within the 500 mile radius. And beating out Mizzou has to have their fans ticked off!

Looks like this staff can recruit and close after all. ;) :Biggrin:

Fantastic addition to the class.

Jaevon McQuitty‏<s>@</s>YaboyJae19

26a1.png

CdW0fJjWEAA-ycZ.jpg

Could just be the first of several this weekend. GBR.

Before this weekend I knew of him and there's one other kid really close. If we offered Kittrell or Paup I think they could pull the trigger as well...

The local kids we haven't offered yet is a good reason why people shouldn't be overly concerned that Iowa has six commits and we only have two now. 4/6 are Iowa kids and 1 of their guys not an Iowa kid is a legacy. We would have at least 6 right now if we did things how Iowa is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back