• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 Women's World Cup Thread: USWNT vs Germany (Semi-Final)

Still one more game to go....its not over....more than likely against Japan....rematch of the 2011 Final.....

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: What an awesome display of Defense................then, stick 'em with Offense!!!!!!! :bow:

CONGRATS TO THE USA WOMEN'S SOCCER TEAM! YOU ARE #1, FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!! :halfmast:

images

Last edited:
Still one more game to go....its not over....more than likely against Japan....rematch of the 2011 Final.....

Was able to watch the entire game :) I love women's soccer; the men don't play like that, period!

Right! It is not over, but truly enjoyed this compared to the other games played, already! :)

Last edited:

Final in Vancouver on Sunday 5 July vs the winner of Japan/England.....Japan would be the tougher opponent in my opinion....defending champions and just a really good team....

Final in Vancouver on Sunday 5 July vs the winner of Japan/England.....Japan would be the tougher opponent in my opinion....defending champions and just a really good team....

As I recall, we lost on penalties, right? We'll get 'em, this time!

images

I watched it on and off....was/am painting a couple of rooms in the house with my daughter...missed the two PKs....but saw the last goal....good evening indeed...

My daughter is a really good defender herself....so its fun to watch with her.....:)

I just missed getting to see the WC in Korea (mens) when I stationed at Osan AB....the US home base and where they played two games was only 45 minutes from the base....

Was able to watch the entire game :) I love women's soccer; the men don't play like that, period!

Last edited:
Well, going to watch the post game, some more.

Later! :bow: Thanks for a great game, ladies! :bow: :thumbsup:

We would lose to Germany, France, Japan and I think even England would beat us....

Well we got the win against Germany 2-0.

Now on to a win against Japan/England!

I'll join you in hoping for an England victory. They deserve some more soccer success to make that country take notice.

Last edited:
I watched it on and off....was/am painting a couple of rooms in the house with my daughter...missed the two PKs....but saw the last goal....good evening indeed...

My daughter is a really good defender herself....so its fun to watch with her.....:)

I love the game of defense they play, as well as the patience, setting up for the kill. Much better team, I believe, than last year.

Now, Picasso, back to your painting! :lol: :wave:

Yeah have to start moving furniture back in her room....:)

I love the game of defense they play, as well as the patience, setting up for the kill. Much better team, I believe, than last year.

Now, Picasso, back to your painting! :lol: :wave:

Gee I would have never known....thanks for all your expertise and knowledge...;)

Well we got the win against Germany 2-0.

Now on to a win against Japan/England!

I'll join you in hoping for an England victory. They deserve some more soccer success to make that country take notice.

Have enjoyed the coverage on FS-1....they have put ESPN's past coverage to shame.....really well done....best I think I have seen.....

Well, going to watch the post game, some more.

Later! :bow: Thanks for a great game, ladies! :bow: :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back