• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 Husker Recruiting Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Like everyone else on this board I've been following the Husker recruiting for the past several years. RedReign and others do an outstanding job of keeping everyone informed. It seems like the Huskers are really getting excellent recruits earlier than I can ever remember. This looks like it could be the best class in a very long time. Can someone explain the reason for this incredible EARLY recruiting success this year? I really can't remember NEBRASKA being so solidly in the top 10 to 12 on all services. Is there someone special? A different philosophy? Could it be the excitement of the new Rail Yard area with the Pinnacle Bank Arena? Does the new AD have anything to do with it?....What's different this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back