• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 - 16 Schedule

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
The Non Conf portion of the schedule is out for next season

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=210208889

TBA
Exhibition Game
Pinnacle Bank Arena Saturday,

Nov. 14
Mississippi Valley State
Pinnacle Bank Arena Tuesday,

Nov. 17
at Villanova (Gavitt Tipoff Games)
Philadelphia, Pa.

Thursday, Nov. 19
Delaware State
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Sunday, Nov. 22
Southeastern Louisiana (Barclays Center Classic)
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Tuesday, Nov. 24
Arkansas-Pine Bluff (Barclays Center Classic)
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Friday, Nov. 27
vs. TBA (Barclays Center Classic)
(Cincinnati/George Washington/Tennessee)
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Saturday, Nov. 28
vs. TBA (Barclays Center Classic)
(Cincinnati/George Washington/Tennessee)
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Tuesday, Dec. 1
vs. Miami (Big Ten/ACC Challenge)
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Saturday, Dec. 5
Abilene Christian
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Wednesday, Dec. 9
at Creighton
Omaha, Neb.

Sunday, Dec. 13
Rhode Island
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Sunday, Dec. 20
Samford
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Tuesday, Dec. 22
Prairie View A&M
Pinnacle Bank Arena

Last edited:

I guess when you suck at basketball this is the best you can do.

Miss valley st RPI 338
Villanova 3
Delaware st 187
SE louisana 311
Ark pine bluff 261
Cinn 55
GW 83
Tenn 169
Thug U 66
Abilene christien 314
Crieghton 216
RI 49
Samford 250
Prarie view 209

Even So:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Nebrasketball?src=hash">#Nebrasketball</a> will face five Top 100 RPI teams from last season in nonconference play, including three in games away from Lincoln.</p>&mdash; Brian Rosenthal (@HuskerExtraBR) <a href="https://twitter.com/HuskerExtraBR/status/620639170961252352">July 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doesn't seem too bad for a young team with a lot of new moving parts to work-out. At least they'll have five games (including "Nova) under their belt before starting 'the gauntlet.' :Biggrin:
<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
Even So:

<iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" allowfullscreen="" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
#Nebrasketball will face five Top 100 RPI teams from last season in nonconference play, including three in games away from Lincoln.
— Brian Rosenthal (@HuskerExtraBR) July 13, 2015
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doesn't seem too bad for a young team with a lot of new moving parts to work-out. At least they'll have five games (including "Nova) under their belt before starting 'the gauntlet.' :Biggrin:
<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I have no issues with the schedule at all. Hopefully in a couple of years the schedule will get tougher as the Huskers also get tougher.

I hope we play a watered down schedule until the team is able to learn to win! Psychologically, they have not handled success well. Get the wins in the non-conference and bolster the strength of schedule in conference play.

Tim Miles has traditionally tried to challenge his teams in the non-con. I'm fine with this set-up this year though. We have a really young and inexperienced team who already will play conference games in one of the top basketball conferences in the country. A few pillow fights early on will perhaps give this team a little momentum and teach them how to close out games.

This season will be interesting to say the least. I predict it will be full of highs and lows. We will see our young talent struggle and flourish throughout the season.

Tim Miles has traditionally tried to challenge his teams in the non-con. I'm fine with this set-up this year though. We have a really young and inexperienced team who already will play conference games in one of the top basketball conferences in the country. A few pillow fights early on will perhaps give this team a little momentum and teach them how to close out games.

This season will be interesting to say the least. I predict it will be full of highs and lows. We will see our young talent struggle and flourish throughout the season.

I am not sure any game is a pillow fight for the Huskers until they find some chemistry. Even last year they got beat at home by San Antonio Christian or something like that. I agree some lighter competition will be beneficial and also that there will be some eye opening highs and head scratching lows.

I am not sure any game is a pillow fight for the Huskers until they find some chemistry. Even last year they got beat at home by San Antonio Christian or something like that. I agree some lighter competition will be beneficial and also that there will be some eye opening highs and head scratching lows.

you mean incarnate word?

Our RPI will be okay being that we're in the Big Ten. Maryland, Mich State and Wisconsin will all be top teams this year. I'm not saying we'll keep up with them, but as far as our schedule goes, we'll be fine if we get some big wins.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back