• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2014 Dallas Skyline CB Cedric Collins decision coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Matya just said to not put to much stock into who he picks now, as it may not end up sticking and that there will be an explanation later.

If I was the school he chose today I would not be real excited if this is indeed what he is planning to do....

No kidding a potential 5-star is not going to have to hold a spot....

Especially when its not to hold a spot. I totally agree.

Best of luck to him....hope he is not playing games....

Damon Sayles ‏<S>@</S>DamonSayles Cedric Collins: "The Aggies, I felt most comfortable with them ... I'm ready to win some games." <S>#</S>TAMU GigEm <S>#</S>Aggies

Exactly. Will be interesting to follow his recruiting till the end. Once again, thats the joy of recruiting!

Had he chosen a school other than A&M, I would have been inclined to consider it a soft commit. Since he gave his commit to the Aggies, I think this one is pretty well sealed up. I get the feeling he was letting others think it wasn't A&M to get a little more build up in the announcement. I consider this one pretty much squared away, personally.

Had he chosen a school other than A&M, I would have been inclined to consider it a soft commit. Since he gave his commit to the Aggies, I think this one is pretty well sealed up. I get the feeling he was letting others think it wasn't A&M to get a little more build up in the announcement. I consider this one pretty much squared away, personally.

Totally respect all that you post, and I will disagree a smidge with you on this. No biggie, just remember nothing is ever set in recruiting until signing day!;)

Totally respect all that you post, and I will disagree a smidge with you on this. No biggie, just remember nothing is ever set in recruiting until signing day!;)

:lol: SB, you and I talk enough to where I won't get upset if you say you disagree 110%. It's the nature of the beast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back