• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2014 Dallas Skyline CB Cedric Collins decision coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
[video=youtube_share;AuOEhXCp6Wo]http://youtu.be/AuOEhXCp6Wo[/video]

Last edited:

He plans to have his decision by the time he goes back to school in 2 weeks. It is down to us, Baylor and Texas A&M. Baylor is our major competition if you ask me. I would love to get this kid early and have him recruit others ala Michael Rose. I realize with him being a 2014 product it is way early, but folks the trend of recruits committing early isnt going away anytime soon and I am fine with that! I think the BRW and our coaching staff helped us alot on this kid.

Honestly because of location and his professed interrest in them I see him as a Texas A&M commit.....they are his leader last I read and heard....I could see him as a high 4 star or even a 5-star he is that good...and the offers are only going to keep coming and coming regardless of who he commits too...having to keep recruiting a kid of this caliber for 18 months is tough....very tough...

Would be great to land him....however, this is one I'm not getting my hope up on at all....I hope I'm wrong....but I just don't see him coming to Nebraska.....but heck I hope I'm wrong and he decides to come North as it would be a HUGE pickup and the foundation for the 2014 class to build on....

Last edited:

Honestly because of location and his professed interrest in them I see him as a Texas A&M commit.....they are his leader last I read and heard....I could see him as a high 4 star or even a 5-star he is that good...and the offers are only going to keep coming and coming regardless of who he commits too...having to keep recruiting a kid of this caliber for 18 months is tough....very tough...

Would be great to land him....however, this is one I'm not getting my hope up on at all....I hope I'm wrong....but I just don't see him coming to Nebraska.....but heck I hope I'm wrong and he decides to come North as it would be a HUGE pickup and the foundation for the 2014 class to build on....

The beauty of recruiting! I hope your wrong too! Albeit that very rarely ever happens! Matya has him down to Baylor and NU. We shall see. Heck, I thought Harlow was going to be "N" by all accounts!

Not getting my hopes up, glad to know he has become good friends with Banderas and LaCouture!

Hoenstly first I have heard that....A&M is all I have heard and read....but hey what do I know...thanks for the update...:)

Would be as I said a huge get and the foundation of the 2014 class....we can hope that happens...:)

The beauty of recruiting! I hope your wrong too! Albeit that very rarely ever happens! Matya has him down to Baylor and NU. We shall see. Heck, I thought Harlow was going to be "N" by all accounts!

Last edited:

??

Will be announcing the 22nd. Down to NU and aTm. Could go either way in my mind. Very high on aTm, but really close with some of the Husker recruits. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back