• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2013 NU turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I wouldn't want you to say anything negative about the Huskers...no matter how true it is.:cool:

I try not to on public forums where all can easily read.

Sometimes I still do. What I don't do is find every available avenue to degrade the team/state I love and am a fan of.

Works wonders for my sanity...

Sometimes I still do. What I don't do is find every available avenue to degrade the team/state I love and am a fan of.

I think extremes of both sides are annoying.

I think the teflon Disney uses to package their toys, people who are afraid to merge into traffic, and golfers that can't hit a fairway are annoying.

Last edited:

I do not think it is "degrading" to the team/state to identify or discuss known (turnover issue is a fact) or suspected problems (mediocre coaching) with the program.

You all are looking at turnovers wrong. When a ball is fumbled there is a 87.5% probability that the ball will bounce in the direction that would result in gained yards. THis lies on the 61.7% percent of probability that the team on offence recovers the ball. Now there is a 99.9% probability that I could be wrong.

So you are saying that this is all part of Pelini's "process"? Fumble to gain yardage?

You all are looking at turnovers wrong. When a ball is fumbled there is a 87.5% probability that the ball will bounce in the direction that would result in gained yards. THis lies on the 61.7% percent of probability that the team on offence recovers the ball. Now there is a 99.9% probability that I could be wrong.

Heresy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back