• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

1974 vs Florida Sugar bowl love the old hair styles

Got a chuckle out of this one.My kids constantly say that I am so 1950's.Still comb my hair the same as I did in the fifty,s.I have less to comb now and it is no longer the same color it was back then.Jelly roll and long flared side burns.Too old to change now,and to be honest I loved the fifty,s.Keep the faith.GBR.

Navy.... we have here a gritty performance by QB Terry Luck off the bench in the second half coming in to replace a struggling Dave Humm (4 INTs). Down 10-0 at the start of the 4th quarter....the Luck throws a total of two passes, hands off a bunch of times to Tony Davis and Monte Anthony, Mike Coyle kicks a couple of FGs and the Huskers get a victory over an SEC team in front of a partisan crowd in the last Sugar Bowl played in Tulane stadium. ...Big Cornhusker Joy

......... and you're reminiscing about the hairdos?

Barry Switzer has to have been one of the most often used non-announcer types for Nebraska games....how many damn games has he been up in the box for them?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back