• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

10/17 is looking doubtful

You always love where you played. But we simply have to remember that he has spent almost his entire life at Wisconsin and he is a TOTAL Wisconsin first guy. We really can’t expect anything else. When I have seen him on interviews he is always very complimentary of Nebraska then always shifts the conversation to Wisconsin....as one would expect. Eichorst WAS a huge mistake though...no question.

He is the AD in charge of the return to play committee and just sent his team to the showers for two weeks due to Covid outbreak
meh...the ad's ultimately have just a lottle more power than the coaches. Which is very little. The suits are going to drive this bus...into the ditch in all likelihood.

meh...the ad's ultimately have just a lottle more power than the coaches. Which is very little. The suits are going to drive this bus...into the ditch in all likelihood.
True but he is the Head AD leading the talks and I am guessing he is in lock step with his boss who seems to be doing a lot of talking right now and it's not good talking :mad:

With each day, the Big 10 is confirming my initial gut feeling that we need to get the hell out of this conference. Yesterday.
I’m starting to feel similar. This is such a shite show. I’m just blown away by how horribly this is being handled. When all this was initially going down I thought no way the B1G is the first to bow out or the one to call it off...boy was I wrong.

I’m starting to feel similar. This is such a shite show. I’m just blown away by how horribly this is being handled. When all this was initially going down I thought no way the B1G is the first to bow out or the one to call it off...boy was I wrong.
Well so far the BIG has been a leader in Failure to play and a Legend in Continuing to foul up the situation more and more every day

Any thinking person knows WTH is going on with WI!

Of course. Interesting times right now in America. I’m preached to daily by young fire brand writers who when you look at their backgrounds are highly educated, been given everything by hard working “Boomer“ parents, and basically haven’t done crap in real life. Where the word ”service“ doesn’t exist in their self contained, self licking ice cream cone Twitter bubbles. Where America is this seething pile of racism and daily stomps on the downtrodden.

It’s starting to get to me. For the first time today I was actually uncomfortable talking to a young black kid who is our UPS delivery driver and has done an absolutely marvelous job given all the limitations with the pandemic. I just didn’t know what to say so I would not offend him somehow given I might not be ”woke“ or some such stupid nonsense. I just wanted to tell him what a great job he’s been doing and thank him. Was nervous and he could tell.

Then he noticed my haircut...grey, but still regulation short and asked “what outfit were you in” and I knew it would be fine....We started swapping stories, him from Afghanistan, me from Panama and Desert Storm.
And I was totally fine again. Thank God for the US Army!

Are we really this gullible? If there was ever a perfect example of the old saying, "don't count your chickens before they're hatched," this is it.

And from now on, until it's an official word from the people who make the final decision, it's not official. We weren't almost pregnant.

Social media is the devil. Welcome to hell. :Lol:

Wanna bet Ted Carter isn't going to sleep well tonight!

Last edited:

It's becoming more and more clear that we should have stuck to the modified 10-game schedule that was released in the days before they pulled the plug. I am amazed at the incompetence here, but I shouldn't be. There have been previously unimaginable levels of panic throughout the last 6 months. I thought football would be more immune to these irrational fears, but I didn't consider the type of people that would be the ultimate decision makers.

Whoever this dude from 247 is says a "go" announcement coming Wed. a.m.

...just because we could all use a little more speculation....right? lol
I will believe it when I see it. Then again I could see Warren et.al drag this out a day just to show everyone who is boss!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back