• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“Worst Coaching Job Ever!”

NCAA investigation. Fire Frost with cause. Thus avoid huge & ridiculous payout.

Or flat-out quit and/or retire. (wishful thinking)

BTW, not specify contract dollars ..... US bills? Confederate? Monopoly? ;)

bank.jpg
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate a sense of humor in these unsettled times. GBR

Another Devaney would mean finding a guy with NO husker ties that comes in and solves everything. Thats what happened when we found Devaney
and no big time experience.(wyoming) same with tom osborne (assistant no head coach experience) bo pelini (no head coach experience).....

What's startling to me is the language they're using. It's not just "Nebraska can't compete anymore due to demographics" type of attacks, they're literally saying, "What on earth are they even doing up there??"

The national consensus seems to be that we're making mistakes that no college teams make. We're some type of aberration--never before seen. And everyone can see it.
And that is overblown, imo.

We've, at least, never sunk this low:

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/11/24/5142104/florida-georgia-southern-upset

stats dont lie, offenses that make the run the identity win in the west. what happened after pelini? moved to a westcoast/spread offense (riley/frost) what happened when nebraska moved away from callahan and his "west cost offense", it was back to a running back centric offense and we won 9 a year...

look at the B1G west. iowa, minnesota, wisc, illinios, northwestern all have a run based offense, who doesnt you ask? nebraska and purdue. purdue has had one winning season since rileys first season, how many winning seasons has nebraska had since rileys first season you ask.. 1....

i've never cared for all these pass happy ppl. facts dont lie. run the ball offenses win. if frost cant look at the facts, then hes gone. its just that simple, doesnt matter whats happening off the field, its not rocket science here.

run the dam ball............................................

This post got me thinking...which I'm not very good at. :Smile:

And for those who want to make snide comments. :Stickouttongue: :Biggrin:

Any way, Frost went to play under Bill Walsh to learn this type of offense and except for his time at NU, he's mainly been involved in a west coast/spread offense. It's what he wanted to learn and run. He doesn't seem to want to "run the dam ball" and is going to live and die by his commitment.

I kind of feel sorry for him and his stubbornness. :(

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back